Protected by Copyscape Originality Check
12/12/15 0

Daily Design : Beauvoir & Sartre.

By Aulia A. Dhianti in , , , , , , , , , , , , , , , , , , ,

My pc was being fixed last month due to viruses and internal damages. Thankfully, I've backed up my files in the right place, so  all datas, including all of my doodles, can be saved! Phew. Now I'm going to post some of my latest doodles, as I want this blog to be a good storage and gallery of my favorable shits, too :") I'ts such a shame to know that I'm still this amateurish for still using old version of these apps. Oh well, I need more time for learning all of those stuffs, right. Being a college student is a curse.


Catch ya, later!





"I'm mastering my love for you and turning it inwards as a constituent element of myself."
- Letters from young Jean Paul Sartre to Simone de Beauvoir, in the spring of 1929. 
Corel Draw X5//Adobe Photoshop CS 3. 10/10/2015.



Leave a Reply

Aulia Soemantrihardjo 2010.Stealing is a CRIME. Diberdayakan oleh Blogger.