Protected by Copyscape Originality Check
15/07/15 0

Self Contemplation : Think.

By Aulia A. Dhianti in , , , , , , , , , , , , ,

Cogito Ergo Sum. I think, therefore I exist. - Rene Descartes.




I enjoy thinking deeply lately.


Not because I'm smart.
Not because I'm knowing too much.
Not because I like to brag over my thoughts and like to show it up on my social medias. (I know I know, I'm being such a nosy and noisy for updating so many gibberish statuses these days. Sorry.)



I'm not even sure for how long I've misused my brain up till now. 
Well, I know I never really use my brain to think and make sense properly from the start. Lol, such a pity human being. (Wait, am I really human after all this time? Interesting.)
I never be the smartest in my class back in my high school days. At least I've never felt that way. Because yes, grades can't really guarantee your actual skill, honey. I never believe with my grades. But at least I should've thanked them in first place for getting me a place to study in college later. I passed exams and tests but never really knew what I've learned. Quoting Albert Einstein that said "Education is what remains after one has forgotten what one has learned in school.". What really remains in my head after school years? I'm not saying nothing at all, ok the theories and stuffs still got place in my brain. BUT the thing that really matters I guess is the education of SKILLS that remain in one's brain. The application of the skills that really matters, after all this time. See? School has taught nothing but the skill of being a good copy machine. I'm not really learning. I guess that's what makes most of schools failed to educate us. They're not really try to educate us. All they did were just making us as robots with good memory skills, not debating and elaborating argument skills. We never really taught to think.

I guess that's why training my brain for thinking has been my favorite thing to do after school years because yes :
1. It's pretty new and fun thing to do for me lately (sadly and ironically).
2. Call it a self improvement for me.

Ok I know this is just sad and very humiliating for me as a human being who never really think properly before. But late is always better than never right? Ok I sound so cheesy and defensive rite nao wow you're so helpless, kid.


Sorry for gibberish thought on 3 AM in early morning. Have a pleasant last fasting day in this year. 

Cheers.

Leave a Reply

Aulia Soemantrihardjo 2010.Stealing is a CRIME. Diberdayakan oleh Blogger.