Protected by Copyscape Originality Check
05/10/14 0

Daily Design : Quick Updates!

By Aulia A. Dhianti in , , , , , , , , , , , , , , ,

Whoa, dusty blog I got here.
Anyway, hi folks! Long time no post, eh? I just want to post some updates  (well, all of them are designs I made, actually) which are from my last post (which is last April, right?) until now. I;m not allowed to share some designs so I'm not gonna post them here because I'm afraid something disgrace would happen. But other some designs are pretty much okay to be shared so here I am, posting this. Ah, I wish I could be more multitasking so these designs task wouldn't bother me that much.


So,
how's life treating you lately, dear? Me? Hectic as usual, but oh well, I love being busy.


Submission for Ayu ; Second Monthsarry ///Doain gue juga dapet pacar ya, Yu...... :")///
14/04/2014


Brochure for Official Merchandise of FISIP Universitas Indonesia
13/06/2014


Submission for Tasha.
27/09/2014.



Submission for Lulu ; Pramoedya Ananta Toer.
21/07/2014.


Happy Bday, Refaya Ulina Meliala!!
13/04/2014.


Smell ya later, guys.

Leave a Reply

Aulia Soemantrihardjo 2010.Stealing is a CRIME. Diberdayakan oleh Blogger.