Protected by Copyscape Originality Check
05/04/14 0

Daily Design : Old OKK Poster

By Aulia A. Dhianti in , , , , , , , , , , , , , , ,

HALO!
Long time no post! I kinda miss blogging, so here I am! And yes, I haven't post anything yet since... Last year? Whoops, and it's April already. Times passed so fast. 
Anyway, I got so many to tell to you. Yes, I'm in 2nd semester of college & well, finally... Decided to join an organization (how to call it in English, btw? BEM?) in college & fortunately, I got accepted :D Yayness! I'm going to post some designs I made for that organization later. And for this post, I wanna post a design I made for OKK task. OKK stands for Orientasi Kehidupan Kampus, which is a program that held by my university for campus' thingy introductory and so on. Well, I actually lost at this design competition-disguised-as-a-task, but it'z ok cuz I did it for fun. (((Actually because of this task, I finally got my own pen-tablet :p))). So keep updated, guize, cuz I'm gonna post a lot today! Ciao!


Budaya Malu
Corel Draw/Photopaint, Adobe Photoshop
Final : 02-08-2013.





Leave a Reply

Aulia Soemantrihardjo 2010.Stealing is a CRIME. Diberdayakan oleh Blogger.